- - 9th April 2021
"MANAGING YOUR CAREER."A virtual workshop for navigating today's job market.
Good Day Members,
You are invited to the GSTT's first Workshop for 2021 titled;
"MANAGING YOUR CAREER."
A virtual workshop for navigating today's job market.
The workshop will be held on, Friday 9th April, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Trinidad Time (ECT) via Microsoft Teams.
JOIN THE MORNING SESSION (9:00 TO 12:00 NOON) BY CLICKING THIS LINK
JOIN THE AFTERNOON SESSION (12:45 - 4:15 P.M.) BY CLICKING THIS LINK
This workshop would focus on the following;
- CV and Resume improvement
- Managing job transitions or pivoting into new roles
- Transition into the working world as a young professional
- Coping with anxiety, stress or depression related to reassignments, retrenchment or job hunting
- Financial and investment options
- Insights from professionals who have ventured into new roles of entrepreneurship successfully.
This workshop would be facilitated by Ms. Bunny Rambhajan who is an experienced and certified Career and Life Coach with
presentations from Psychiatrist Dr. Miranda Foon MBBS., D.M. and Business Professional, Ms. Stacy Charles.
A panel discussion will be held to close off the workshop featuring, Mr. Derek Hudson, Ms. Lynn Anderson, Mr. Hayden Romano,
Mr. Derek Smith and Ms. Nicholette Camps. Profiles on these facilitators are attached.
Professional Member: Free
Professional Non-Members: TTD 200.00
Student Members: Free
RSVP for the talk VIA THIS LINK or if unable to use Google Forms, kindly send an email. Links to make the payment will then be sent.
GSTT Planning and Membership Development Committee