- - 10th July 2022
7th Conference of the Geological Society of Trinidad and Tobago 2022
Dear Members and Colleagues
The Geological Society of Trinidad and Tobago (GSTT) invites you to participate in its 7th Geological Conference, themed "Geoscience of the Future: Adapt. Innovate. Evolve. “
Conference Aims and Objectives
Following the success of the 6th Geological Conference hosted in 2017, the GSTT aims to bring together scientists, engineers, policymakers and researchers from industry, academia, research institutes and regulating bodies that are working within the Latin American and Caribbean region, to share their knowledge on various aspects of the geological sciences. The 7th Conference will examine the changing economic, technological and social landscapes and their impact on our roles as geoscientists and allied professionals. The Conference will examine our adaptation to existing challenges, preparedness for emerging opportunities and awareness for the impact of changing energy resources on our environmental footprint.
- Abstract submission - All abstracts for consideration must be submitted by midnight January 7th, 2022 (Atlantic Standard Time).
- Abstract acceptance - You will be informed of your paper’s acceptance by February 7th, 2022.
- Technical presentation - A 12-minute video recording and/or slides to be submitted by June 11th, 2022
- Poster presentation submission - Slides to be submitted by June 11th, 2022
- Full paper submission by June 11st, 2022