- - 12th October 2021
GSTT AGM 2022
The Geological Society of Trinidad and Tobago will host our Annual General Meeting on October 12th, 2021, between 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. at which point the Board of Directors would be installed for the year October 2020 to September 2021. The official call for nominations is officially open. The following rules apply.
- The nominees for Director shall be Ordinary or Honorary members of the Society and must have served a minimum of one year on a GSTT Committee or Sub-Committee
- The President-Elect and the Treasurer shall be Ordinary or Honorary members of the Society with at least two years experience of working on the Society’s committees.
- Only Financial Members of the GSTT can submit nominations or participate in the voting process.
- The deadline for nominations is September 30th, 2021. Kindly fill out the Nomination Form and return it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline day.
At the AGM, Members would;
- Receive the financial statements.
- Receive the auditor’s report.
- Receive the Officers’ reports.
- Elect Incoming President, Treasurer, and Directors
- Consider any other business which was included in the notice of the meeting GSTT AGM Nomination Form - October 2021
Membership fees are now due for the Year October 2021 to September 2022 and to participate in the elections process, one must be a Financial Member.
See the various categories.
|Category||New Fee (TTD$/yr)|
Below you will find our virtual payment options.
Option 1 - Online direct deposit or Over the counter
Bank Name: Republic Bank Limited - Tarouba/ South Park
Account Name: The Geological Society of Trinidad and Tobago
Account Number: 800165596301
Account Type: Chequing
Option 2 - The GSTT Website
Membership link: https://thegstt.org/about/membership
(After applying for membership, a link will be sent to you to make payment within 24 hours)
NB - Once payment is made, please forward a copy of the said receipt to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Geological Society of Trinidad & Tobago
UTT Building, Esperanza Road, Brechin Castle,
Couva, The Republic of Trinidad & Tobago, W.I.