Hammer Q2 Issue, July 2023
- - 23rd September 2023
Hello again Readers! Welcome to another edition of The Hammer magazine. Thank you for once again supporting The Hammer and its editing team in our mission to reach our community at large and share with each of you a bit of the exciting happenings in the world of Earth Science! It is with great pleasure I present the Q2 issue, which encompasses a number of compelling articles offered by some outstanding contributors.
This issue features the following articles:
- Editor's Note
- A Letter from our GSTT Junior Director, Jerome Francis
- Exploring the Watersheds of Trinidad
- From Petrostates to Critical Mineral States: The Battery Arms Race
- GSTT Field Trip Recap: Between Beach Camp, Palo Seco and Quinam Bay
- A Proposal For The Introduction Of The Mt. Harris Structural Complex Into The Stratigraphy Of Trinidad
- All Things Earth Science Q2 Crossword
- Creative Corner featuring Sanjiv Samaroo
Thanks for reading!