The following terms apply to all online payments submitted to The Geological Society of Trinidad and Tobago via online transactions on our website platform thegstt.org.
- Refunds. All online payments are generally processed within 24-48 hours. All payments are non-refundable and may not be cancelled once processed. If you wish to cancel a payment that has not been processed, you must, within 24 hours of submitting payment and during normal business hours, contact The Geological Society of Trinidad and Tobago by phone at (868) 679-6064, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, to request cancellation of your payment. The Geological Society will use reasonable efforts to cancel payments upon request; however, it cannot and will not guarantee that it will be able to successfully cancel a payment that has not been processed.
- Disputes. If you dispute a payment, please contact The Geological Society of Trinidad and Tobago by phone during normal business hours within 24 hours of receiving notice of the payment (e.g. a payment confirmation email or notice), and The Geological Society of Trinidad and Tobago will attempt to resolve your dispute within a reasonable period of time.
- Approval. If a refund is approved, The Geological Society of Trinidad and Tobago will, through its third-party merchant payment processor, issue a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- CANCELLATION OF INSURANCE POLICY.
- Cancellation. If you wish to cancel your subscription or online store purchase, you MUST contact The Geological Society of Trinidad and Tobago by phone at (868) 679-6064. The Geological Society of Trinidad and Tobago may, on a case by case basis, provide you with reasonable assistance in pursuing a cancellation. However, all cancellations of insurance policies are governed by the terms and conditions, declarations and/or agreement when registering as a member.
- Refunds and/or Payments. If you wish to cancel your membership, you will not be entitled to a pro-rated or short-rated refund of pre-paid membership after two 24 hours of making the payment. For purchases on thegstt.org’s online store, refunds will be provided for any merchandise purchased with defects in which the buyer could provide reasonable evidence that the item/items was/were damaged before or during transit. The GSTT will not provide refund for any items to which damages were caused by the buyer. A buyer has up to one week after purchase of merchandise to request refund.
Authorization to Update Credit Card Account Information; Account Updater
If the credit card provided by you to thegstt.org has expired during an attempt to apply payment to payment of quote, you authorize thegstt.org to revise the expiration date and proceed with billing using the same credit card account. In addition, as a convenience to You, thegstt.org contracts with a third-party service that refreshes expired or replaced credit card numbers with the numbers of any replacement cards so that your paid Services do not lapse because the credit card information initially on file with Uibltt.com has expired or changed (“Account Updater”).
TERMS AND TERMINATION
The term of this Agreement (“Term”) will be in effect and continue so long as You have an active Subscription or Plan. In other words, the Term shall continue through each automatic Plan renewal until termination by either party in accordance with the terms of the Membership Agreement.
The Geological Society of Trinidad and Tobago may, for any reason in its sole discretion, immediately terminate this Agreement, Your account, and Your access to the Service. If thegstt.org merely terminates Your account for its convenience and You are not in breach of this Agreement, thegstt.org will refund Your Membership Fee on a pro rata basis from the date of such termination to the end of the then current term.
Termination of Your account will include removal of Your access to all offerings of the Service, deletion of Your password, deletion of all related information and files, may include the deletion of the Content associated with Your account (or any part thereof), and barring Your further use of the Service.