The Hammer - 1Q_2020
- - 3rd March 2021
The GSTT's Quarterly Magazine 1st quarter of 2020 is out!
In this edition;
HAMMER CONTENT 1Q/2020
- President’s Note, Executive Members, upcoming events.
- Quinam Beach Field Trip - Curtis Archie.
- Overview of Exploration and Production in Guyana - Javed Razack.
- Reservoir characterization in the presence of thin beds and elastic ambiguous facies - Henrik Juhl Hansen et al. (Qeye).
- Hike to Turure Falls - Curtis Archie.
- Characterizing STACK laterals using Volatile Analysis Service of PDC Cuttings - Christopher Smith and Michael Smith, Baker Hughes, a GE Company.
- An Introduction into the North American Stratigraphic Code - Clement Ramroop
- Exploring the Ortoire Syncline - Xavier Moonan (Touchstone).
- Using Geology to Meet Trinidad and Tobago’s Water Demand - Sara-Jade Govia (Ministry of Public Utilities).
- Laminated Shaly-Sand Analysis Improves Net Pay Estimate - Alisa Kukharchuk, Baker Hughes, a GE Company.
- Cross-word Puzzle - sponsored by COCOBEL CHOCOLATE